Maximize your Design, Construction and Planning with BIM
Efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure with Building Information Modeling (BIM) from Proficient Engineering.
Whether you’re verifying existing conditions or coordinating a new BIM model, Proficient can help you from the design process to the finished building using hyper coordinated BIM models, 3D laser scanning and data rich modeling.
What is BIM?
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
- Increase modeling efficiency and accuracy from the conceptual phase
- Gain insight into building specifics
- Reduce RFI, measurement and modeling costs
- Reduce site visits and disturbances
- Gain more accurate scans
- Leverage scans for a building’s lifespan
- Put your design on the cloud so that it’s portable
- Share your design across various mediums, allowing Integrated Project Delivery
Why use BIM services?
- Save time and money
- Avoid costly delays
- Minimize unforeseen field issues
- Offset construction risk
- Increase efficiency
- Create designs that are buildable
- Ensure that designs fit the building before your go onsite
- Reduce RFI and construction costs
- Reduce change orders and minimize or prevent tear outs
- Build faster drawings and project schedules
- Save time and money with more offsite fabrication
- Conduct HVAC test and balance simultaneously
- AND MUCH MORE
- Expertise – We combine decades of engineering, design and construction experience with the latest technology
- Coverage – With full-service MEP engineering expertise coupled with HVAC test and balance services, we provide both in-house and field teams
- All-in-One Solution – Our comprehensive BIM solution goes beyond point cloud scans